Last year was one of the dramatic year for Samsung. Here, we don’t want to discuss more on it.
In 2017, Samsung comes with its two new smartphones under its low price segment, Samsung Galaxy J1 4G and Samsung J2 Ace.
Here, we will discuss and share our views on Samsung Galaxy J1 4G.
1. It is 4G LTE Cat 4 + VoLTE HD ‘voice’ calling, so, If you want to use JIO SIM, then it is good option.
2. Internal storage is only 8GB, but its 128GB expandable memory adds some advantages on this smartphone.
3. On the connectivity front, it comes with Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and FM.
4.It comes with S-Bike mode, S Power Planing mode, and Ultra Saving mode.
1. As per its specification, it cost is little bit high (Rs. 6,890).
2. There are many good smartphones are available in this price range, which front and back camera is much better than Galaxy J1 4G. Its back camera comes with 5MP with Flash and the front camera is only 2MP.
3. RAM is only 1 GB.
4. Processor is 1.3 GHz Quad Core.
5. Battery is also only 2050 mAh.
We give our verdict on the basis of price. The price of this smartphone is higher than its features. We know that every mobile’s life is only 1-2 years. Users have many options in this price, in which they can take good smartphone in this price.
But, If you want only Samsung or a good reputed brand name then you can also go with this smartphone, but, you can’t do more multitasking on this smartphone.