YU has launched its new smartphone YUNICORN. YUNICORN will be exclusively available on Flipkart, the first sale for which is scheduled on 7th June- 2 PM onwards. Price of this smartphone is Rs. 12, 999.
- Its battery is 4000mAh, which is good for today’s compition in smartphone area.
- It comes with Android 5.1 operating system with Android on Steroids UI.
- There are few bloatwares in it.
- It runs on 4GB RAM and there are few bloatwares in it, so, it will run smoothly.
- YUNICORN is packed with the might of a 5.5 inch Full HD display.
- It comes with fingerprint scanner.
- Internal memory is 32GB and user can expand it upto 128GB via microSD card.
- It comes with 13MP back camera with flash and front camera is 5MP.
- YU has partnered with MiMedia to give unlimited storage through its social Cloud.
- In the design front, this smartphone looks mixture of OPPO, Meizu M3 Note and Redmi Note 3. Front side is looking like OPPO and back side is looking like Meizu M3 Note or Redmi Note 3.
- Processor in this phone is also a drawback, it is Mediatek Helio P10 processor.
- Front camera should be 8MP, because, other smartphone vendors are launching their smartphones on 8MP front camera.
- Android on Steroids UI is the new UI from the YU, so we have to wait and watch about it. Is it proper optimize with Android 5.1 and hardware.
With YUNICORN consumers can avail host of free offers for upgraded services experience –
- 10% cash back for the SBI card users for the first flash sale
- UDIO wallet will be loaded with INR 100 after the first transaction, INR 100 in the second month and INR 100 in the third month
- YUNICORN will have 6 months free access to premium Gaana+ services that gives them access to unlimited song downloads
- Free first consultation from Lybrate, 30% off on two subsequent consultations and free answers to the common health queries anytime, anywhere.