Ziplock review of ZenFone 3 Deluxe
Posted On May 30, 2016
ASUS has launched its new smartphone ZenFone 3 Deluxe at Computex 2016. We will tell you our Ziplock review of this smartphone.
- This smartphone comes with USB 3.0 Type-C port.
- ZenFone 3 Deluxe features a 5.7-inch Full HD (1920 by 1080) Super AMOLED display with a gamut of over 100% NTSC color space for rich, vibrant colors, even in harsh, outdoor lighting.
- ZenFone 3 Deluxe has a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Series processor, Adreno 530 GPU, and integrated X12 LTE modem.
- It comes with 6GB RAM.
- Back camera is 23MP with flash, which comes with Sony IMX318 image sensor.
- Front camera is 8MP.
- It also features 3-axis electronic image stabilization for steady 4K UHD videos.
- Battery is 3000mAh in this smartphone.
- It comes with Quick Charge 3.0 technology, which reduced battery recharge timing.
- This smartphone supports 4G, 3G and 2G connectivity.
- Barometer and Temperature sensor are not in this smartphone.
- In terms of spec, this smartphone comes with good spec, but it doesn’t come with NFC.
- Front camera should be 13MP, because this smartphone’s back camera comes with 23MP.
- This smartphone comes with good spec, but battery is only 3000mAh, it should be at-least 4000mAh.