Epson announced the launch of its desktop 24 inch sublimation InkTank printer SC-F531, the newest addition to its flagship SureColor line of printers. Designed for producing custom T Shirts, mugs, personalised awards and more, the SC-F531 is suitable for photo labs, photo studios, textile screen printers and corporate gifting suppliers for an ad-hoc workflow and low production volumes. It features a compact, space saving design with high performance and flexibility to print on a wide variety of media.
The SC-F531 is also equipped with unique Fluorescent Yellow & Pink inks, for the customer to a create unique color gamut which is not possible with just the normal inks. These fluorescent inks also illuminate when under UV light. This printer has a convenient InkTank for large volume printing. With the innovative ink bottles customers can refill the ink even while printing thereby significantly reducing downtime. The PrecisionCore TFP print head and inks together enable outstanding image quality with fine gradation, a wide gamut, and high colour density. Its engine supports production speeds up to 21m2/hr while an integrated auto-cutter enables sheet-based output and can print on both sheet and roll medias.
Commenting on the launch, Vasudevan LK, General Manager – LFP/IE, Epson India said, “At Epson, we are committed to driving the digital textile market and excited to expand our award-winning product line with the addition of the latest SC-F531. This printer meets a market need for small size businesses wanting to enter the textile printer business with a low investment, easy-to-use dye-sublimation printer that will allow them to create personalized promotional products, fashion apparel and home décor and furnishing. The SC-F531 delivers these small businesses high image quality in one of the most compact, feature-rich dye-sublimation printers in the market that will even easily fit on a desktop for convenient use. Moreover, the Fluorescent Pink and Yellow inks is another added benefit of this printer. ”
The SureColor F531 is extremely compact with a footprint that is just 0.5m² and can even be placed on a desk. It can also be floor mounted via an optional stand that incorporates a media basket for multi-page work. It supports both sheet and roll media with a convenient A4/A3 multi-sheet feeder and auto-switching. The printer is equipped with a spindle that supports roll media up to 24″ (610mm) wide and can print on a host of media including specialised transfer paper for both rigid and soft media.
The new printer has a range of print modes to suit different quality levels, production speeds, and sublimation media types. It suits a wide range of applications including art and photography, hard and soft signage, short run merchandise and décor, custom fabric and clothing using a simple four colour imaging system. The advanced UltraChrome Dye Sub ink works in conjunction with the print head to produce superior output with a lower production cost and enhanced mechanical reliability. When sublimated, the printer produces a wider color gamut, resulting in images with outstanding light and wash fastness that are resistant to damage through abrasion and perspiration. When applied to polyester fabrics, the material conforms to the latest Oeko-Tex Eco Passport standard, certified safe for use by adults, children and babies.
- Astounding Print Quality – PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, plus commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
- Bright, Brilliant Images – Vibrant ink delivers extraordinary colour saturation and high contrast.
- Versatile Media Support – Accommodates rolls and sheets up to 24-inches wide; includes a 50-sheet feed tray and built-in cutter for added efficiency.
- Replace Ink Less Often – High-capacity ink bottles with auto-stop allow for easy, mess-free filling.
- Tackle a Variety of Print Jobs – General-purpose transfer paper produces amazing images on both soft and rigid materials.
- Reliable Performance – Backed by Epson world-class service and support1
- Compact, Clean Design – Ultra small, sleek, minimal design easily fits on a desktop or on its own with optional stand (sold separately).
- Easy Printing Right Out of the Box – Comes equipped with software optimised for dye-sublimation, including specialised drivers for both Mac and Windows.
- Intuitive Operation – Large 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks
- Flexible Connectivity – Easily connect to the printer via USB, Ethernet or integrated WiFi.
|Printing technology||PrecisionCore Inkjet Technology|
|Maximum Resolution||2400*1200 dpi|
|Maximum print speed||For fabric: Up to 600*1200 dpi
For fabric & rigid: Up to 1200*1200 dpi
For fabric & rigid: Up to 2400*1200 dpi
|Paper width||Roll paper: 210mm-610mm
|Supported media||Sublimation transfer paper from A4 to A1 size (55gsm to 150gsm)|
|Ink Type||Epson Genuine Dye-Sublimation Ink|
|Control panel||4.3 inch Touch Screen|
|Price||INR 185,999/- including GST|