5G-enabled smartphones are creating never-ending opportunities for multiple industries and allow customers to be future-ready. With faster connectivity, ultra-low latency and greater bandwidth are advancing and enhancing their day-to-day experiences.
Here are some of the popular products available on Amazon.in with deals and offers from sellers during Prime Day 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G: Samsung Galaxy M42 5G is Samsung’s #FastestMonster equipped with the blazing fast Snapdragon 750G processor. It comes with a long lasting 5000 mAh battery and a versatile 48MP Quad camera for capturing stunning photos and videos along with a Super AMOLED Infinity-U 6.6″ display for a true-to-life viewing experience. It is also equipped with the latest OneUI 3.1, defence grade knox security and Samsung Pay. During Prime Day, customers can get up to INR 10,000 off on Samsung M Series with coupon offers and up to 9 month No Cost EMI and 6-month free screen replacement.
- Mi 10i 5G: Mi 10i 5G has a 108MP Quad camera with the highest resolution camera lens to capture exceptional pictures even in difficult lighting conditions. It boasts 6.67 inches large display that comes with up to 120Hz AdaptiveSync display. Its Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G octa-core fast processor with 8nm technology makes you future-ready with its 5G networks. Coupled with MIUI 12 system level optimizations, it enables lower power consumption for longer battery life with its 4820mAh battery that comes with 33W Fast charger. This Prime Day, customers can get up to 12 Month No Cost EMI, up to extra INR 3000 off on exchange and free screen replacement offers on select models.
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G: This is the worthy successor of last year’s Prime Day’s most anticipated launch and is touted to be Everything one could ask for and is pretty much this. It has the 5G ready and very powerful Mediatek Dimensity 1200-AI processor, a 90Hz AMOLED Display, a flagship level 50MP triple camera with Optical Image stabalization with the Sony IMX 766 sensor, 65-Watt Fast Charge, Alexa built-in and the much loved OnePlus’s Oxygen OS 11 operating system as well. The phone will also see an additional discount of Rs. 1000 on Exchange only on Prime Day. Customers can get it for an effective price around 30K, this is surely a great bet and a powerful phone to choose.
- OnePlus 9R 5G: Level Up with the all-New OnePlus 9 R, it comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G with upgraded Qualcomm Kryo 585 CPU that performs intense mobile computing at up to 3.2 GHz and also boasts an ultra-fast Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU for superb on-device experiences. The 5G enabled smartphone is loaded with a quad rear camera module that features a 48 MP Main camera, 16 MP Ultra-Wide-angle Camera, 5 MP Macro camera and a 2 MP Monochrome camera and a 16 MP Front Camera. The device has a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED Display with 120 Hz of refresh rate and a 4500mAh Battery with 65W Warp Charge capability. Customers can avail up to INR 4000 off with Coupons and up to INR 5000 extra off on Exchange. They can enjoy up to 9 Month No EMI offers on OnePlus models.
- OnePlus Nord CE 5G: OnePlus Nord CE 5G is a phone built on the core aspects of the Nord experience to make a great smartphone technology more accessible than ever. Heavy on features, light on price — it is safe to say Nord CE 5G is a little more than you’d expect. It comes with cool features like the big 6.43-inch AMOLED display that has full-HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor, it assures uninterrupted usage throughout the day. The OnePlus Nord CE is packed with a triple camera setup with a 64-megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with a 119-degree field of view and a 2-megapixel black and white camera. While using the 64-megapixel primary camera, the smartphone by default uses pixel-binning resulting in 16-megapixel shots.
- iQOO Z3 5G: This is from the brand iQOO, which is closely linked to the parent brand Vivo for its R&D and service centres in India. The iQOO Z3 5G is one of the latest launches and is India’s first smartphone to come with the 5G ready and super-fast Snapdragon 768G processor. The phone also has best in class 55W fast charging, 64MP GW3 Sensor for its main camera, 5 layer liquid cooling, 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling, 6GB+1GB extended RAM making it possibly the best performance oriented smartphone under 20K. The phone will be available with a Coupon discount of Rs. 1500, HDFC Bank discount which gets the landed price to around 17K, making this a real steal. The phone will also come with a 6 Month No Cost EMI offer and 6 month Free Screen replacement making this a great buy on Prime Day. 1The e brand also offers a 7 Day No Questions asked return policy, showing the confidence they have on the quality of this phone.
- Redmi Note 10T 5G: This is a Prime Day launch from Redmi’s famous Note series, and is the first 5G ready phone from Redmi brand and in India, and will bring 5G phones to the under 15K segment. The phone will come with the fast Mediatek Dimensity 700 processor, 90Hz Display, 5000mAh Battery, 48MP triple camera and is a great bet for those looking to buy a future ready 5G phone. Redmi Note 10T 5G – most affordable 5G phone will be available on Prime Day – July 26 and 27 for INR 13,999. Customers can upgrade to a 5G phone at a never seen before price.
- iQOO 7 Legend 5G: The iQOO 7 Legend 5G comes with a super sleek design and Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU for an enhanced performance that ensures uninterrupted usage throughout the day. Its 5G connectivity ensures faster and better connectivity. It also boasts 48MP OIS Main camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, 8GB RAM & 128GB Storage, 6.62 inched AMOLED Display with 1300 peak brightness along with 300Hz Touch Sampling Rate and 66W FlashCharge. This Prime Day, customers can enjoy up to 2000 savings using coupons with attractive EMI offers and free screen replacement offers on iQOO smartphones.