OPPO to offer exciting deals on the Reno8 T 5G and Enco Air3 starting February 10, 2023
The recently launched OPPO Reno8 T and Enco Air3—priced at INR 29,999 and INR 2,999 respectively—will go on sale on the OPPO Store, Flipkart, and mainline retail outlets from February 10, 2023, onwards. The Enco Air3 will also be available on Amazon from the same date.
The OPPO Reno8 T 5G sports a micro-curved design with OPPO Glow that balances aesthetics with a comfortable in-hand feel. The device has a 6.7-inch Dragontrail-Star2 AMOLED screen that boasts a 120Hz refresh rate. Additionally, the punch-hole FHD+ display—with its 93% screen-to-body ratio—boasts a 10-bit colour depth to render 1.07 billion colours, which is 64 times more than conventional 8-bit displays that are capable of 16.7 million colours.
The Reno8 T 5G’s 108MP portrait camera uses NonaPixel Plus binning technology that combines information from 9 pixels to create one superpixel and OPPO’s AI Portrait Super Resolution algorithm to capture ultra-clear, high-resolution images.
OPPO further enhances device performance with its ColorOS 13’s Dynamic Computing Engine that runs up to 18 apps seamlessly in the background without lag.
In addition, the smartphone has a 4,800mAh battery that charges 100% in under 45 minutes with OPPO’s 67W SuperVOOCTM fast-charging technology and its proprietary Battery Health Engine, which continues to deliver sterling performances for at least four years without any drop in battery performance.
The OPPO Enco Air3 comes with an all-new transparent lid design, packs 13.4mm drivers, and lasts up to 6 hours on a single charge of the earbuds. The TWS comes in with a low latency rate of 97ms in dedicated game mode. The IP54-rated pair is powered by the Cadence HiFi5 DSP (Digital Signal Processor) that enhances speech recognition for rich voice-based interactions. Aural output is enhanced with OPPO Alive Audio for movie theatre-class surround sound regardless of phone or audio player brand. The Enco Air3 also supports SBC and AAC codecs that allows users to connect/pair with up to two devices simultaneously.
Customers can avail of the following offers on the OPPO Reno8 T 5G-
Mainline retail outlets:
- Customers can enjoy a 10% cash back and no-cost EMI for up to 6 months on ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank, IDFC First Bank, One Card, AU Small Finance Bank, IndusInd Bank.
- Attractive EMI schemes are also available from leading financiers like Bajaj Finserv, ICICI Bank, TVS Credit, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financial Services, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HomeCredit, Zest Money, Mahindra Finance.
- Customers can avail up to INR 2000 Exchange Bonus + INR 1000 Loyalty Bonus by upgrading to an OPPO phone through Cashify.
For online customers:
- An exchange offer of up to INR 3,000 is applicable on the Reno8 T 5G
- Up to 10% instant bank discount on purchasing a Reno8 T 5G through Kotak Bank, HDFC, Yes Bank and SBI
- No Cost EMI up to 6 months
Customers can avail of the OPPOverse Bundle Offer:
- Buy the Reno8 T 5G and get INR 500 off on the Enco Air3; this offer will be valid till February 16