Ziplock review of ZenFone 3
ASUS has launched its new smartphone ZenFone 3 at Computex 2016. We will tell you our Ziplock review of this smartphone.
- This smartphone comes with 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 by 1080) Super IPS+ display with up to 500cd/m2 brightness.
- The front and rear of the phone are encased with scratch-resistant 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass.
- This smartphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa core processor, it is the first Snapdragon 600 Series processor with 14nm FinFET process technology
- It comes with 4GB RAM.
- ZenFone 3 is equipped with a 16MP camera with ASUS TriTech autofocus that automatically selects 2nd generation laser, phase detection and continuous auto focus to achieve precise focus in just 0.03 seconds, resulting in sharp images in any condition.
- Front camera is 8MP.
- Battery is 3000mAh in this smartphone.
- Internal storage of this smartphone is 32GB that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
- This smartphone supports USB OTG for external drives.
- This smartphone supports 4G, 3G and 2G connectivity.
- Barometer and Temperature sensor are not in this smartphone.
- In terms of spec, this smartphone comes with good spec, but it doesn’t come with NFC.
- Front camera should be 13MP, because this smartphone’s back camera comes with 16MP.
- This smartphone comes with good spec, but battery is only 3000mAh, it should be at-least 4000mAh.